These awards are given annually for papers published in Thompson Reuters or SCOPUS listed journals in the Philippines within five years preceding the award.
Plaques of recognition will be awarded to the author/s of papers adjudged to be outstanding in the fields of:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Engineering Sciences and Technology
- Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
Papers will be judged for the quality of their content, contribution to science and technology, clarity of presentation, and thoroughness of documentation.
Nominations may be made by editors of journals and/or publications, heads of scientific societies/organizations.
The deadline for submission of nominations is every last working day of November.
Checklist of Requirements:
- Accomplished nomination form
- Copy of the paper
- Article about the author/s and the paper’s scientific and technical contributions to society in not more than 1,000 words
- Five (5) high resolution photographs with captions depicting the author/s present scientific work
Important: Incomplete documentary requirements and Nomination Form with unfilled fields will not be processed.
Note: Submission of nominations is online at recognition.nast.dost.gov.ph. Please submit also the electronic copy of the nomination in pdf format through email at firstname.lastname@example.org